quinta-feira, outubro 13, 2011

Brief discussion about happiness

Another post of #Thirty-three (original at 10/2006)
“As sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and {yet} possessing all things.” – 2 Corinthians 6:10


Who participated in the fellowship that I participated quite heard this verse, it talks that true happiness  is found when we know Jesus
.
Happiness does not consist in good times all the time or money left neither in perfect health. All these things are transient, even in the life of a Christian.

In fact, you discover you are happy if you can be at peace even in the midst of life’s problems. If you can appreciate the sound of a bird when you lose a loved one.

Happiness is to enjoy every detail of life. Is enjoying a morning shower and a good sleep at night. It is taste your preferred food through the day stress.

Being happy is, first of all, a choice. There are people with everything in life that cannot be happy and others who have nothing, yet possessing everything.

I chose to be happy! God allows me to constantly go through times when I can experience II Co 6:10. I too this verse to assimilate, but now I’ve gone through these three situations that it points. I understand what it means as sorrowfull, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich (not necessarily rich in the material sense of word); as having nothing, and yet possessing all things!

"Rejoice evermore." - I Thessalonians 5:16

Nenhum comentário:

Veja mais em

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...