quinta-feira, setembro 22, 2011

Dreams (almost) frustrated

Another post of #Thirty-three (original at 09/2011)

"When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up." PSalms 27:10


This verse is often used to comfort those who lost their parents or were abandoned by them physically, but I believe that your application can be extended.

We often have big dreams and our parents, for fear perhaps, do not support us. Of those who expect more power, have rejected.

Except in cases where they are actually being used by God to protect us from adisaster, we know we can count on God to support this struggle until our dreams aremade ​​- not least because, if we seek God this support, heart open seek His will, He will show us whether or not we should continue fighting for those dreams.  

So I complement the verse: "When my father and my mother forsake me, physically, emotionally,or spiritually,then the LORD will take me up."

Nenhum comentário:

Veja mais em

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...